Authority Real Estate - Payette
- Bruce has handled over 100 real estate transactions in Weiser and Payette County since 2015. Before that, he was active in real estate purchasing rentals and commercial buildings.
- The promotional skills that led to being featured in publications such as USA Today, Parade Magazine, Chicago Tribune, The New York Times, the front page of the Idaho Statesman, and two Inc. Magazine articles are now focused on developing an individualized marketing plan that puts your listing directly in front of those buyers who are ready, eager, willing and able to buy.
- One of the most effective ways to sell a home for the highest amount in the shortest length of time is to have great photos. Clear, bright, wide-angle shots that show clear views through the windows attract the right kind of attention.
- Sometimes just raising the height of the camera 10' (much less 100') can make a world of difference. Being able to shoot over fences or from the top of the 1st floor of a 2 story house will often provide amazing results. View properties and those with large outbuildings can easily be showcased by drone.
- Having a virtual tour that consists of spherical 360 photos of the rooms put together into a hosted self-guided walkthrough lets buyers virtually experience a showing. This can eliminate a lot of wasted time and nuisance by screenout out all but interested buyers. These can be as simple as a bare-bones Zillow tour or a hosted in-depth tour with multiple points of interest and even video inside the tour.
"Besides taking photographs of our home like a professional ?? .. No he indeed felt like he was part of the family! The way he listed and advertised our home was genius. Our place stood on the market for less than a week because of it! Many thanks to Bruce! ."
"He helped us along all the way through the process of getting our home not only finding one but also made sure we got through all the hoops to close a little early so we had more time to move. He was always willing to discuss every detail of what we wanted and worked hard to find the perfect home for us. "
"Bruce worked hard to sell our house and I would recommend him to everyone. He advertised through the mail and was always available to show prospective buyers the home. "
Reg & Connie